The 55 or so people who assembled outside Sen. Susan Collins' Bangor office Thursday pulled no punches, as they condemned what they view as the senator's failure to support a survivor of sexual assault.
- Maine Towns Unite To Push For More School Funding For 'Minimum Receiver' Districts
- Kavanaugh Opponents Picket Sen. Susan Collins' Bangor Office: 'I Am So Furious At Our Senator'
- Report: 27K Mainers Would Benefit If Voters Approve Home Care Initiative
- Susan Collins Renews Call For Brett Kavanaugh’s Accuser To Appear Before Senate Committee
- Agriculture Secretary Visits Western Maine
This Day in Maine gathers together the news that matters to Mainers. The nightly show features stories from the award-winning Maine Public Radio News team.