Summer school is changing — it used to be the place where high schoolers made up failed classes, but some districts have doubled summer enrollment in recent years.
- New Poll: Mills, Moody Tied For Lead In Maine Governor's Race
- Who Is Will Hoar? A Look At An Unconventional Congressional Candidate
- Former President Obama Endorses Maine Democrats For State Senate
- Maine Judge Hears Arguments For Releasing $1.4M In Clean Election Act Funding
- Controversial Republican Activist Uses Loophole To Enter State Senate Race
- Medical Examiner: UMaine Football Player Died Of Natural Causes
- Maine DHHS Denying Applications Under Expanded Medicaid Coverage
- Despite Limited Funds, Maine Districts Are Expanding — And Transforming — Summer School
- More Than 3 Dozen Dead Seals Found On Southern Maine Beaches In Past Few Days
- Portland's Non-Citizen Voting Proposal Won't Be On November Ballot
This Day in Maine gathers together the news that matters to Mainers. The nightly show features stories from the award-winning Maine Public Radio News team.