Central Maine Power Company's (CMP) handling of thousands of customer complaints regarding higher charges last winter has generated a new class action lawsuit.
- New Poll: Mills, Moody Tied For Lead In Maine Governor's Race
- Who Is Will Hoar? A Look At An Unconventional Congressional Candidate
- Former President Obama Endorses Maine Democrats For State Senate
- Maine Judge Hears Arguments For Releasing $1.4M In Clean Election Act Funding
- Controversial Republican Activist Uses Loophole To Enter State Senate Race
- Disbarment Hearing Begins For District Attorney Candidate Accused Of Sexual Misconduct
- CMP Being Sued For Fraud Regarding High Customer Bills
- USM To Offer New Gerontology Degree
- Collins And King Worry About 'Disturbing' Election Interference In 2018 And Beyond
- Conservative Group Calls For More Transparency In Citizen Initiative Financing
This Day in Maine gathers together the news that matters to Mainers. The nightly show features stories from the award-winning Maine Public Radio News team.