State transportation officials say that as the budget impasse continues in Washington, there is growing uncertainty around hundreds of millions of dollars in contracted projects that provide thousands of jobs in Maine.
- Mills Signs Off On $15M In Senior Housing Bonds Approved By Maine Voters In 2015
- What Mainers Need To Know About The Partial Government Shutdown
- Maine Road Projects Could Be Disrupted ‘Weeks, Months, Even A Year’ Without Federal Budget In Place
- Acadia National Park Will Groom Trails During Government Shutdown
- What’s The Deal With The Westbrook Ice Disk? Scientists Aren’t Really Sure Either