For years, the use of tobacco products among middle and high school students has been on an overall decline. But the Food and Drug Administration is reporting a reverse of that trend in 2018. The reason? A sharp rise in the use of e-cigarettes.
- Vaping Has Reversed The Decline Of Tobacco Use Among Maine Students
- Luke’s Lobster To Open Portland Waterfront Location
- LePage Critics Unblocked From Campaign Facebook Page
- Maine Researchers: Mussels Expel Microplastics At Predictable Rates
- Dec. 7: Maine's New Legislative Leaders Begin To Make Their Mark