Several Maine groups are uniting to try to reduce childhood poverty in the state - and reduce it dramatically. Maine Equal Justice, Maine Community Foundation and the Maine State Chamber of Commerce are launching an initiative they say aims to cut childhood poverty in Maine by 50 percent.
- Maine Groups Unite To Fight ChildHood Poverty, 'An Issue That Concerns All Of Us'
- Man In Standoff Whose Home Was Blown Up By Police To Sue Agencies
- MCCS Initiative Aims To Address Dire Worker Shortage In Some Maine Industries
- Environmentalists: EPA Plan To Roll Back Clean Water Rules Threatens Drinking Water In Maine
- Report: Many Mainers - Including Those With Good Jobs - Have Trouble Paying Medical Bills