Nearly 200 inmates in the Maine State Prison system will soon have access to secure, digital tablet technology and limited texting. It's part of a new initiative at the Department of Corrections to enhance educational programming and prepare prisoners to reenter society.
- USM Moving Forward With Plan To Change School's Name
- Maine Prison System Will Introduce Tablet Program, And Some Are Skeptical About The Cost To Inmates
- What’s The Deal With The Maine Ice Disk? Scientists Aren’t Really Sure Either
- Golden Assigned To House Armed Services Committee
- Former Maine Student Who Was Killed In Terrorist Attack Remembered As 'Extraordinary Humanitarian'