Dozens of protestors gathered at Portland's Lobstermen's Park Monday afternoon to oppose President Trump's declaration of a national emergency last week to help fund a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.
- King Troubled By Trump's Threat To Dismiss U.S. Intelligence Chief
- LePage Denies Knowing About $1,100-A-Night Stay At Trump Hotel
- Feb. 15: Collins Responds To Trump's National Emergency Declaration And Mills Warms To CMP Deal
- Auburn Man Arrested In Connection With 1993 Murder At University Of Alaska Fairbanks
- Why Is Maine So White? And What It Means To Ask The Question