Republican U.S. Rep. Bruce Poliquin has notified the 1st U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals that he plans to challenge a federal judge’s decision last week denying his constitutional claims against ranked-choice voting and validating Democrat Jared Golden’s victory.
- Ayla Reynolds' Mother Files Wrongful Death Suit Against Missing Toddler's Father
- Portland City Council Approves 6-Month Moratorium On Working Waterfront Development
- Bruce Poliquin Files Intent To Appeal In Constitutional Challenge Of Ranked-Choice Voting
- New England States Fear Increased Mercury Contamination As EPA Considers Weakening Rules
- Attorney Wants Maine DHHS Commissioner Found In Contempt