Maine’s Fund To Help Schools With Maintenance Is Nearly Depleted — And Never Met Its Financial Goals
Maine’s School Revolving Renovation Fund was established some 20 years ago to help districts face the challenges of fixing aging schools , which have made tough choices due to years of underfunding. But that fund has yet to reach its financial goals, and now has little money left.
- Susan Collins Renews Call For Brett Kavanaugh’s Accuser To Appear Before Senate Committee
- Agriculture Secretary Visits Western Maine
- Maine’s Fund To Help Schools With Maintenance Is Nearly Depleted — And Never Met Its Financial Goals
- Order Banning Firewood Movement Expanded To York County After Pest Discovery
- Regulators Call Utilities’ Response To October 2017 Windstorm ‘Reasonable’