For the last 153 years, the University of Maine campus has occupied the traditional territory of the Penobscot Nation.
- New Poll: Mills, Moody Tied For Lead In Maine Governor's Race
- Who Is Will Hoar? A Look At An Unconventional Congressional Candidate
- Former President Obama Endorses Maine Democrats For State Senate
- Maine Judge Hears Arguments For Releasing $1.4M In Clean Election Act Funding
- Controversial Republican Activist Uses Loophole To Enter State Senate Race
- Anti-Abortion And Abortions-Rights Advocates Rally Outside Collins’ Office Over Supreme Court Nom
- Highland Lake Beach In Bridgton Closed Again Due To E.Coli Contamination
- Police: Body Found In Trunk After Man Shoots, Kills Himself
- West Paris Nursing Home To Shut Down, Blames Low Medicaid Reimbursement Rates
- Penobscot Nation And University Of Maine Chart Future By Documenting Past
This Day in Maine gathers together the news that matters to Mainers. The nightly show features stories from the award-winning Maine Public Radio News team.