On Friday, Mike Grendell of Dixmont will appear before a judge to ask for a suspended sentencing in an unusual case.
- LePage Takes Aim At Home Health Care Initiative On Maine Ballot
- Coalition Aims To Get New Mainers To The Polls
- Gubernatorial Candidate Janet Mills On The Opioid Crisis And Maine’s Partisan Divide
- Senate Candidate Zak Ringelstein On Health Care, Money In Politics
- Republican Eric Brakey Courts Trump Supporters, Libertarians In Attempt To Unseat Angus King
- Wage-And-Benefit Initiative Has Portland Mayor At Odds With Some Businesses — And The City Manager
- Dixmont Man's Case Raises Questions About Use Of Force When Responding To A Mental Health Crisis
- Oct. 12: Candidates In Red Hot Battle For Maine's 2nd District Seat
- Maine Announces Emergency Measures After Fatal Deer Disease Discovered In Quebec
- Maine Department Of Education Receives Grant To Support Student Mental Health
This Day in Maine gathers together the news that matters to Mainers. The nightly show features stories from the award-winning Maine Public Radio News team.