A federal judge has denied Republican U.S. Rep. Bruce Poliquin’s legal challenge to Maine’s ranked-choice voting law and his request to invalidate the runoff he lost to Democrat Jared Golden.
- Changes To Maine's Medical Marijuana Rules Take Effect
- Humorist Bob Bryan, Co-Creator Of 'Bert and I' Duo, Dies At 87
- Maine Regulators Partially Undo Controversial Solar Metering Rule
- Federal Judge Denies Poliquin's Challenge To Maine's Ranked-Choice Voting Law
- Maine Groups Unite To Fight Childhood Poverty, 'An Issue That Concerns All Of Us'