Democratic Gov. Janet Mills has released her proposed two-year state budget that she says responds to what Mainers told her during the campaign. Republican lawmakers, though, say the budget is unsustainable and relies too heavily on one-time money.
- Portland City Council To Take Up Wage Measure Monday
- Mills Proposes Budget Plan That Targets Health Care, Education, Property Taxes
- Marissa Kennedy’s Mother Says Husband Abused Her And Her Daughter
- Maine GOP Worries Mills' Budget Proposal Is Unsustainable
- Study Finds That Student Loan Debt In Maine Has Nearly Doubled In The Last 10 Years