The Maine Ethics Commission voted 3-to-1 Thursday to unfreeze money for the state's public campaign finance program, which was previously hung up by a budget error that the Legislature couldn't muster enough votes to fix.
- Democratic Socialists Of America Endorses Ringelstein
- New Poll: Mills, Moody Tied For Lead In Maine Governor's Race
- Who Is Will Hoar? A Look At An Unconventional Congressional Candidate
- Former President Obama Endorses Maine Democrats For State Senate
- Maine Judge Hears Arguments For Releasing $1.4M In Clean Election Act Funding
- Pingree Hopeful About Passage Of Land And Water Conservation Fund
- America's Crown Jewel; Greenville Looks to the Lake
- New Consolidated Communications Contract Could Eliminate 70 Maine Jobs
- Invasive Water Plant Discovered In Maine Lake
- Maine Ethics Commission Votes To Release Money Previously Frozen By Budget Error
This Day in Maine gathers together the news that matters to Mainers. The nightly show features stories from the award-winning Maine Public Radio News team.