Summer’s here so it’s time to break out the camping gear and head to the great outdoors. We’ll discuss the importance of camping to the Maine economy, off-the-beaten path places to check out, and safety tips for sleeping out under the stars.
- Kathy Dyer, Executive Director, Maine Campground Owners Association
- Dave Berg, owner of Red Apple Campground in Kennebunkport
- Ryan Linn, Lead iOS Developer & East Coast Trails Specialist for Atlas Guides
- Maine Camping Guide 2018
- A camping trip on Isle au Haut
- Camping at Maine State Parks and Public Lands
- Camping Tips from Camp Maine
- Ticks & Lyme in Maine 2018
- Risks to wildlife from eating human food
- What Is Glamping?
- Midcoast Conservancy campsites
- Leave No Trace Camping
- Find a Registered Maine Guide for your camping adventure