The Across the Aisle panelists join us to offer analysis and reaction to Tuesday’s election results. We'll also hear from Maine Secretary of State Matt Dunlap about voting turnout and behavior, as well as from Maine Public's politcal reporters.
- Cynthia Dill, an attorney who served in the legislature as a Democrat
- Meredith Strang Burgess, former Republican lawmaker, now with Burgess Advertising and Marketing
- Dick Woodbury, an economist who served in the legislature as an independent
- Matt Dunlap, Maine Secretary of State
- Steve Mistler, Maine Public State House Bureau Chief
- Mal Leary, Maine Public Political Correspondent
- Maine Secretary Of State Predicts Record-Breaking Midterm Voter Turnout
- Trump, Governor's Race Among Drivers Of Strong Voter Turnout In Maine
- Maine's Political Pulse and Your Vote 2018 Resources
- Election Results Give Split Decision: Democrats Win House & GOP Keeps Senate Majority
- Resources for ranked-choice voting from the Maine Secretary of State
- Maine’s 2nd Congressional District Still Up For Grabs, Will Likely Go to Ranked-Choice Voting
- Ranked Choice Voting: How Did We Get Here?
- Democrat Janet Mills Wins Maine Governor's Race
- ‘Dark money’ helps fuel litany of campaign ads in ... Maine?
- Maine Campaigns Are Taking Advantage Of Marketing On Social Media
- Fox News, NBC and Facebook pull Trump ad widely condemned as racist
- Office of Attorney General of Maine