What happens when a family gets evicted from its home? What recourse is possible? And what rights do landlords have when tenants don’t pay the rent?
This show is in conjunction with a special series on evictions, reported by Maine Public’s Susan Sharon.
- Frank D’Alessandro, attorney with Pine Tree Legal
- Sam Sherry, attorney who represents landlords
- Susan Sharon, Maine Public deputy news director
- Nathan Szanton (by phone), president of The Szanton Company
- Dana Totman (by phone), president and CEO of Avesta Housing