Amazon was supposed to be the death of independent bookstores, but many in Maine are thriving. We’ll hear from a few independent bookstore owners to learn what their strategy is, and which books they are excited about.
- Samantha Haskell, owner of Blue Hill Books
- Josh Christie, co-owner of Print: A Bookstore
- Ari Gersen, owner of Longfellow Books
- Independent Bookstore Day
- National Poetry Month
- NPR: Why The Number Of Independent Bookstores Increased During The 'Retail Apocalypse'
- Maine independent bookstores, from the New England Independent Booksellers Association