The top stories in Maine from the month of November, including election results, Medicaid expansion and more.
- Greg Kesich, editorial page editor for the Portland Press Herald and Maine Sunday Telegram
- Ben Bragdon, the editorial page editor for the Kennebec Journal and Morning Sentinel
- Susan Young, editorial page editor for the Bangor Daily News
- Maine's Political Pulse - What's Driving Poliquin's Ranked-Choice Vote Challenge And Recount Request
- Why so blue? Maine Democrats ‘were absolutely motivated’
- Poliquin's Team Is Asking For A New Election
- LePage Seeks Stay Of Medicaid Expansion Order, Claiming Irreparable Harm To DHHS
- LePage Vows To Run Against Mills In 2022 If She Doesn't Expand Medicaid 'Sustainably'
- Maine led the nation with ranked-choice voting. Will others follow?
- ACA Sign-ups In Maine Down As Feds Cut Funds For Enrollment Help
- What Will Maine’s Clean Energy Future Look Like Under New Leadership?