Tune in for our annual look at the ski industry in Maine.
- Greg Sweetser, Executive Director, Ski Maine Association
- Gabe Perkins, Executive Director of Mahoosuc Pathways / Bethel Village Trails
- Megan Roberts, skier for more than 50 years, former president of the Ski Maine Association and the first Executive Director of the Ski Museum of Maine. In 2015 Roberts was inducted into the Maine Ski Hall of Fame. She is the author of Titcomb, A Mountain of Ski Memories: A History of How a Maine Community Recreation Area Thrives.
- Ski Maine Association Deals
- Early snow and cold give ski season a bright start
- Snow-Making For Skiing During Warm Winters Comes With Environmental Cost
- Maine establishes an Office of Outdoor Recreation
- On Skiing: Exhibit tells story of Maine's Olympic history
- Skiing Maine by John Christie and Josh Christie
- Essential Outdoor Sun Safety Tips for Winter
- Hundreds of skiing Santas hit the slopes for a good cause