The state has released new draft rules for the recreational marijuana program Maine voters approved two years ago. The 74-page document contains proposed rules for how the new market will be monitored, regulated and launched by the Office of Marijuana Policy.
- Legislature Will Continue Taking Emailed Public Testimony — For Now
- Maine House Approves Ban On Native American School Mascots
- UMaine System: A Quarter Of Undergrads Didn’t Spend Anything Out Of Pocket On Tuition And Fees
- Maine House Votes To Strike Down Nonmedical Vaccination Exemptions
- Maine Environmentalists, Retailers And Grocers Back Bill Banning Single-Use Plastic Bags By 2022