“It was very modest,” said Charlotte Wolfrey. “A one room place. The walls were insulated with grown moss between the logs.” Wolfrey, an Inuk woman, is describing the cabin of her birth.
Maine Public Deep Dive
- Maine AG Office Will Stand By State's Chief Medical Examiner
- Maine PUC Will Conclude CMP Investigations By End Of January
- Maine State Police Seize 6 Tractor Trailer Trucks From R.I. Company That Owes $75,000 In Tolls
- Carrillo Trial Begins In Waldo County Superior Court
- Student Activists Say Maine Leaders Should Declare A 'Climate Emergency'