Maine's Congressional delegation is asking the Trump administration for proof that its recent trade deal with China will actually make a difference for Maine's lobstermen.
Maine Public Deep Dive
"Maine's Political Pulse" is a series of talks tapping into the expertise of our top political reporters, Steve Mistler and Mal Leary.
- Environmental Health Advocates Say The State's Recommendations For PFAS Regulations Are Too Weak
- Maine Congressional Delegation Asks For Proof That Trade Deal With China Will Help Maine Lobstermen
- Portland Sees A Spike In Number Of Overdose Deaths In January
- Investigators Say Post That Severed Propane Line Led To Farmington Explosion
- Shalom House's Community Integration Services Shut Down Due To Stagnant Medicaid Reimbursement Rates