Maine taxpayers will have to spend more than $1 million to upgrade state computer software because Microsoft will no longer provide free security updates for the aging operating system.
Maine Public Deep Dive
- Limestone Residents Commemorate 25 Years Since Closure Of Loring Airforce Base
- Buttigieg Urges Return To 'American Values' In Campaign Visit To Maine
- Upgrade To State Computer System Will Cost Maine Taxpayers More Than $1M
- Planned Parenthood Says It Will Provide The Same Services, Even Without Title X Funding
- LePage, Poliquin Push Trump Economic Agenda, Say They'll Campaign For His Reelection