Central Maine Power’s proposal to run a high-voltage transmission line 141 miles from western Maine to Lewiston has become a flash point in the region. Big issues are in play, from global climate change to New England’s energy landscape and outdoors economy.
- Barr Summary Of Mueller Report Draws Mixed Reaction From Maine's Congressional Delegation
- Mills' Hometown Of Farmington Votes To Oppose CMP's Transmission Line
- Lawmakers Hold Public Hearing On Bill That Would Ban Native Mascots In Public Schools
- Legislature Considers Flavored Tobacco Ban In Effort To Curb Teen Vaping
- Popular Acadia Spots Are Going To Require Parking Reservations