Federal prosecutors have dropped a felony charge against a Guatemalan man who border patrol agents picked up after hearing him and his family speaking Spanish at a Bangor Goodwill.
Maine Public Deep Dive
- Angus King Calls For Low-Cost Financing For Home Energy Efficiency Improvements
- Bowdoin College Plans Minimum Wage Hikes, To $17 An Hour In 2022
- Feds Drop Charges Against Man Apprehended In Bangor Because He Spoke Spanish
- Retired General From Oxford Withdraws From US Senate Race
- Green Independent Candidate Enters Maine Race For Senate Seat