Roughly 50 to 60 people stood outside United States Department of Homeland Security buildings on Gannett Drive in South Portland Friday to protest the detention camps and the Trump administration’s zero tolerance immigration policy at the U.S. and Mexico border.
Maine Public Deep Dive
- Maine Director Of Opioid Response Outlines Goals Beyond Preventing Overdose Deaths
- Heat Wave To Roast Southern Maine Over The Weekend
- Lobstermen To Rally In Stonington Sunday To Protest Proposed Federal Gear Rules
- Bacteria Legionella Detected In Orono-Veazie Water District
- Maine Senators Worried About Director Of National Intelligence Position