The typical snowmobilers were older than they used to be, but helped inject $606 million into Maine’s economy last winter, according to the first economic study of the state’s snowmobile industry in 22 years.
Maine Public Deep Dive
- At State Of The National Guard Speech, Farnham Praises Members Of Maine Military
- 3 New England States Announce Plans To Phase Out HFCs, A Source Of Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Janet Mills Says She’s Undecided On Presidential Candidate As Maine’s Primary Approaches
- Angus King, Jared Golden Say Naval Cargo Ships 'Lacking'
- Initiative Could Move Several Maine Large Scale Electricity Users To Solar Power