Researchers for the Atlantic Salmon Federation have captured and removed 53 Atlantic salmon from a New Brunswick river after an estimated 1,000 of the farm-raised fish escaped from a Cooke Aquaculture facility near Deer Island in the Bay of Fundy.
Maine Public Deep Dive
- Maine Libraries To Test Out Program That Could Improve Lending Options
- New Contract Would Reduce Service Hours Of Phone Support Line For Mainers' Mental Health Issues
- Conservationists And Lobstermen Add Video To Ongoing Right Whale Entanglement Debate
- Man In Standoff Whose Home Was Blown Up By Police Sues Officials
- 'Academics First, Over Anything Else' - A Magnet School In Limestone Receives National Recognition