Unjustified bill increases, confusing bills, endless wait-times for customer service representatives who turn out to be uninformed - those were just a few of the many complaints Central Maine Power customers brought to a Portland hearing convened last night by the state's Public Utilities Commission.
Maine Public Deep Dive
- State To Release Pest-Killing Wasps To Combat Emerald Ash Borer
- Susan Collins Has Raised Over $6.5 Million In Re-Election Campaign
- Collins: Law Enforcement, Other Measures Needed To Reduce Onslaught Of Robocalls
- Despite Lack Of Signs, Thousands Are Finding Their Way To Maine's National Monument
- Golden, Pingree Vote In Favor Of House Resolution Condemning Trump's Racist Tweets