50 Years after the Stonewall Riots that sparked a national movement, Mainers celebrated LGBTQ Pride in Portland with a parade, starting at Monument Square and ending at a festival in Deering Oaks Park.
- 'We May Be A Little City, But We Have Got A Lot Of Pride' Portland Celebrates LGBTQ Pride
- Maine Lawmakers Pass Two-Year State Budget, With Few Votes To Spare
- Mills Says Portland Won't Be Alone In Responding To Influx Of Asylum Seekers
- Before Passing Budget, Maine Republicans Press For Bill To Overhaul Worker Compensation System
- Preble Street Workers Vote To Form A Union