Two members of Maine’s congressional delegation, who both serve on armed services committees, are raising concerns about reports by The Washington Post that top government officials and military leaders misled the public and Congress about the mission and status of the war in Afghanistan.
Maine Public Deep Dive
- Maine's House Members Weigh In On Articles Of Impeachment
- Angus King, Jared Golden Express Concerns Over 'Afghanistan Papers'
- Supreme Court Takes Up Case Brought By Maine Co-Op And Other Affordable Care Act Insurers
- Caseworker Testifies In 2nd Day Of Carrillo Murder Trial
- Citing Attempted Hacks, Maine's Top IT Official Will Ask For More Funding