Maine lawmakers and the Sierra Club are beginning their push for a local version of the Green New Deal, currently under consideration in Congress.
- Legislature's Energy Committee Introduce Bill That Would Let Affected Mainers Vote On CMP Project
- Lobster Harvesters Challenge Maine's Aquaculture Permitting Rules
- Maine Forestry Officials Want To Expand Quarantine Against Destructive Moth
- Maine Lawmakers Consider Local Version Of Green New Deal
- Gov. Mills Looks To Expand Electric Vehicle Use In Maine