Opponents of Central Maine Power's (CMP) proposed 145-mile transmission line to provide hydropower from Quebec to Massachusetts urged state lawmakers Friday to approve a bill that would assess whether the project will actually reduce regional greenhouse gas emissions.
- Case Of Mumps Reported At York High School
- New Bill Would Call For Further Assessment of CMP Transmission Line's Environmental Impact
- Maine Students Gather In Portland To Call For Action On Climate Change
- Police Make Arrest In Swanville Shooting
- Congressmen For The Oldest State In The Nation Contemplate Social Security Overhaul