The typical snowmobilers were older than they used to be, but helped inject $606 million into Maine’s economy last winter, according to the first economic study of the state’s snowmobile industry in 22 years.
Maine Public Deep Dive
- Janet Mills Says She’s Undecided On Presidential Candidate As Maine’s Primary Approaches
- Angus King, Jared Golden Say Naval Cargo Ships 'Lacking'
- Initiative Could Move Several Maine Large Scale Electricity Users To Solar Power
- Maine Lawmakers Consider Changes To Act That Would Alter Tribal-State Relationship
- Maine Bill Would Limit Use Of Pesticides Linked To Bee Deaths