Second Man Dies From Biddeford Arson Fire
BIDDEFORD, Maine - Police say a second man has died due to an apartment fire in Biddeford, Maine, last month.
Twenty-one-year-old James Ford died Tuesday night at a hospice facility in Scarborough. Firefighters rescued Ford and his roommate from the apartment on Sept. 18. The roommate, 23-year-old James Moore, died a couple of days later from smoke inhalation.
Investigators say the fire was arson. State police are investigation both deaths, which they termed "suspicious.'' Police say an autopsy of Ford will take place today at the State Medical Examiner's Office.