May 31: Firsts In Maine And The Nation
It’s Friday and time for Maine's Political Pulse, a weekly roundup of the latest news from Augusta and Washington.
Political reporters Mal Leary and Steve Mistler joined Senior Editor Keith Shorthall to touch on potential fractures in the Republican Party that emerged this week and perhaps answer one of Maine's biggest political questions of the year.
More to read:
- Maine Lawmakers Send One Of The Country's Toughest Internet Privacy Proposals To The Governor’s Desk
- Collins: Opponents Resorting To 'Distortion And Outright Lies' To Unseat Her
- Collins Says She Hopes Mueller Will Testify Before Senate Intelligence Committee
- Pingree: Congress Must 'Move Toward An Impeachment Inquiry
- 'Death With Dignity' Bill Gets Preliminary Approval In Maine'
- Maine House Endorses Ban On Single-Use Plastic Bags
Mills Signs State 'Conversion Therapy' Ban
Maine's Political Pulse is produced each week by Willis Ryder Arnold. Caitlin Troutman is the digital producer. The theme music is by Rob Holt.