Sept. 27: A Look At The Impeachment Inquiry From Maine
It’s Friday and time again for Maine’s Political Pulse.
This week saw new revelations about a controversial phone call between President Trump and Ukranian President Volodomyr Zelensky from last July. A whistleblower complaint prompted House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to announce that the House would begin a formal impeachment inquiry into the President. That complaint was made public and the Director of National Intelligence testified before a House Committee.
Chief Political Correspondent Mal Leary and Statehouse Bureau Chief Steve Mistler broke down the different responses given by Maine's Congressional Delegation with host Irwin Gratz.
More to read:
- How Maine's Two U.S. Senators Are Responding To The Whistleblower Allegations Against Trump
- Maine's Delegation Has Mixed Reaction To Impeachment Inquiry
- The Trump-Ukraine Affair: What You Need To Know And What's Coming Next
- Poll: Americans Split on House Impeachment Inquiry
- Retired General From Oxford Seeks Democratic Nomination To Challenge Collins
- Election Update: The Latest on Candidates, Debates, Election Laws & More
- Elizabeth Warren cites Susan Collins as her reason for a potential Maine campaign
Maine's Political Pulse is produced by Willis Ryder Arnold. Caitlin Troutman is the digital producer. The theme music is by Rob Holt.