Aug. 28: What The RNC Can Tell Us About Trump's Election Strategy
On this week's edition of Maine's Political Pulse:
President Donald Trump reprises his 2016 warning of a dystopian America. Morning Edition's Irwin Gratz spoke with Chief Political Correspondent Steve Mistler and Senior Political Correspondent Mal Leary about Trump's reframing of the pandemic and his courtship of Maine's most iconic industry.
Did you know there is now a Political Pulse newsletter? It offers a weekly update on Maine and national politics in the leadup to the November election. Check out the latest issue here, and subscribe here for a new edition each Friday morning.
- 7 Takeaways From The Republican National Convention
- An unprecedented backdrop but a familiar message as Trump takes the stage on final night of RNC
- Today's GOP 'Is Donald Trump's Party'
- Former Sen. Cohen Endorses Biden For President, Says Trump Doesn't Deserve Second Term
- Susan Collins Will Not Be In Attendance For GOP Convention
- 'That Sealed The Deal' — Trump Hopes Attention Paid To Lobster Industry Will Win An Electoral Vote
- Maine Lobsterman Speaks In Support Of Trump At Republican National Convention
- Mills Signs Executive Order Aimed At Ensuring Safe And Secure Voting Amid Pandemic
- Maine voters get mixed messages on mail-in ballot postage
Maine's Political Pulse was produced this week by Willis Ryder Arnold. Caitlin Troutman is the digital producer. The theme music was performed and recorded by Rob Holt.