The Pulse is back.
This week Irwin Gratz and our politics team, Mal Leary and Steve Mistler, discussed Gov. Janet Mills’ first 100 days in office and how she has approached different legislation.
They also took a look at reaction from some of Maine's congressional delegation to this week's hottest political news in Washington, which is, of course, the Mueller Report.
- Collins Says Mueller Report Points To 'Serious Threat To Our Democratic Institution'
- King: Mueller Report Raises Questions About Trump's Behavior In Office
- Highlights From The Mueller Report, Annotated And A Copy Of The Report Itself
- Will Democrats 'Follow The Mueller Report To Where It Leads'?
- Maine Lawmakers Reach Compromise On Paid Leave Bill
This podcast is produced by Willis Ryder Arnold.