A Yale social scientist makes the case for why he believes humans are evolutionarily wired to be good. We’ll discuss his new book "Blueprint: The Evolutionary Origins of a Good Society."
(This program is a re-broadcast. It originally aired on 4/25/19).
Nicholas Christakis, Sterling Professor of Social and Natural Science, Internal Medicine & Biomedical Engineering, Yale University; author, sociologist, physician
- Yale University profile
- Hope in a time of Trump and turbulent campus politics: Interview with Nicholas Christakis
- The Societal Optimist: Nicholas Christakis thinks it’s all going to work out
- A ‘Disgusting’ Yale Professor Moves On
- The Perils of Writing a Provocative Email at Yale
- "The Better Angels of our Nature," by Steven Pinker