The Maine state economist and the head of the Maine Development Foundation discuss the economic outlook for Maine in 2019.
Amanda Rector, Maine state economist
Yellow Light Breen, president & CEO, Maine Development Foundation
- Maine Economic Indicators
- Unemployment At Record Low In Maine, State Facing Labor Shortage
- Maine Companies Are Feeling The Consequences of Trump's Steel Tariffs
- Maine Lobster Industry Deals With New Tariffs From China
- U.S. Census Bureau: Maine QuickFacts
- Company Says It Will Bring 100 Jobs To Former Millinocket Paper Mill Site
- It Can Get There From Here: How Portland Craft Beer Wound Up In 900 Pubs In The U.K.
- Aquaculture's Next Wave
- Judge Rejects Latest LePage Administration Challenge To Medicaid Expansion
- Maine Ranks Last In New England For High Speed Internet Access
- Live and Work in Maine