This is a rebroadcast of an earlier show (June 13th); no calls will be taken.
The practice of eating bugs is quite common around the world, but still elicits skepticism — or disgust — here in our country. Yet most of us eat insects without realizing it. We’ll learn about why adding insects to our diet could be good for our health, and the health of our planet.
- Bugs For Dinner
- National Geographic: U.N. Urges Eating Insects; 8 Popular Bugs to Try
- Independent: Entomophagy: How giving up meat and eating bugs can help save the planet
- U.S. News & World Report: Countries That Eat Bugs
- Time: 20 Delicious Bug Recipes from Chefs
- Scientific American: I Hate to Break it to You, but You Already Eat Bugs