Last year was one of the worst flu seasons on record, both in Maine and nationwide. We’ll learn about flu shots, symptoms and health risks to watch out for — and what to expect in the months ahead in Maine.
Dr. August Valenti, hospital epidemiologist, Maine Medical Center
Dr. Siiri Bennett, Maine state epidemiologist
- Maine Health Agency To Provide Free Vaccinations After Hepatitis A Exposure
- MaineHealth: Flu FAQ with Hospital Epidemiologist August Valenti, M.D.
- MaineHealth: Cold Or Flu? Know the Difference
- Last Year, The Flu Put Him In A Coma. This Year He's Getting The Shot
- Think You Don't Need A Flu Shot? Here Are 5 Reasons To Change Your Mind
- FDA approves new drug to treat influenza
- MarketWatch: Fewer people got flu vaccines last year, amid deadliest flu season in decades