This is a rebroadcast of an earlier show (Oct 30); no calls will be taken.
Last year was one of the worst flu seasons on record, both in Maine and nationwide. We’ll learn about flu shots, symptoms and health risks to watch out for — and what to expect in the months ahead in Maine.
Dr. August Valenti, hospital epidemiologist, Maine Medical Center
Dr. Siiri Bennett, Maine state epidemiologist
- Maine Health Agency To Provide Free Vaccinations After Hepatitis A Exposure
- MaineHealth: Flu FAQ with Hospital Epidemiologist August Valenti, M.D.
- MaineHealth: Cold Or Flu? Know the Difference
- Last Year, The Flu Put Him In A Coma. This Year He's Getting The Shot
- Think You Don't Need A Flu Shot? Here Are 5 Reasons To Change Your Mind
- FDA approves new drug to treat influenza
- MarketWatch: Fewer people got flu vaccines last year, amid deadliest flu season in decades