Four Dead from Carbon Monoxide

Jul 18, 2015

BYRON, Maine (AP) _ Four people from Massachusetts have been found dead in a Maine cabin due to apparent carbon monoxide poisoning.

    The Oxford County Sheriff's Department says the bodies of two men and two women between the ages of 18 and 22 were found Friday night at a cabin in Byron. Family members found the victims. Their names were not immediately released.

    WCVB-TV  in Boston reports that the cabin did not have electricity and there was a generator in the basement. Authorities say the generator apparently had been in operation before running out of gas.