Welcome back to Maine's Political Pulse.
Lawmakers are set to reckon with a huge number of bills this session — huge number as in more than 400. But first this week, Irwin Gratz and political reporters Mal Leary and Steve Mistler start the show off with a discussion about the recent posthumous pardon of Passamaquoddy advocate and lawyer Don Gellers.
More to read:
- Passamaquoddy Tribe Applauds Mills' Posthumous Pardon Of Don Gellers
- Mills Proposes Bill She Says Will Improve Health Insurance And Cut Costs
- The Maine Legislature Is Back In Session And Facing A Multitude Of Issues
- Mills Vetoes 3 Bills, Including Sports Betting Measure
- House Passes PFAS Bill Sponsored By Maine Representatives
Maine's Political Pulse was produced this week by Willis Ryder Arnold. Caitlin Troutman is the digital producer. The theme music is by Rob Holt.
Updated 8:31 a.m. Jan. 11, 2020