It’s Friday, and time again for Maine’s Political Pulse.
This was a quieter week, politically...as long as you kept the television off, since it remains saturated with political advertising. Steve Mistler spoke with Irwin Gratz and Mal Leary about some of that advertising, which turned nasty pretty quick.
Then the team took a look at how the next coronavirus aid bill developed by Republicans could affect politics in Maine and the latest challenge to Ranked-Choice Voting.
- Candidates turn to social media for campaigning amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Independent Max Linn to drop out of Senate race and endorse Susan Collins
- Maine Primary Voters Have Their Say. Now What?
- Women for Trump draw crowd of 100 for campaign stop in Old Orchard Beach
- Rollout Of Republican Coronavirus Aid Bill Pushed To Next Week
- Federal lawsuit once again challenges ranked-choice voting in Maine
Maine's Political Pulse was produced this week by Willis Ryder Arnold. Caitlin Troutman is the digital producer. The theme music was performed and recorded by Rob Holt.