It's Friday and time again for Maine's Political Pulse.
And this week, it's a little different: The first regular session of the legislature is over but legislators left Augusta without acting on a whole host of issues. Maine Public Senior Political Correspondent Mal Leary spoke with Nora Flaherty on All Things Considered about what did and did not get done. You can find a transcript of the conversation here.
- Mills Considers Calling Special Session After Lawmakers Fail To Agree On Bond Package
- Maine Governor Proposes $239 Million Bond Package
- Maine Lawmakers To Send $688M Highway Budget Plan To Governor
- What Is In Maine's Two-Year Budget?
- Mills Signs Two-Year State Budget
- Lawmakers Pass Two-Year State Budget, With Few Votes To Spare
Maine's Political Pulse is produced each week by Willis Ryder Arnold, with help this week from Nora Flaherty. Caitlin Troutman is the digital producer. The theme music is by Rob Holt.