Let’s check Maine's Political Pulse.
This episode will wrap up the first season of The Pulse, and we have plenty to talk about. Irwin Gratz spoke with Maine Public's Statehouse Bureau Chief, Steve Mistler, and Chief Political Correspondent Mal Leary.
They discuss Democrats who've declared their intention to run in next year's U.S. Senate race and the liberal-moderate split among Democrats presidential candidates. They also discuss pills signed by Maine’s governor and other big pieces of legislation.
Thanks for listening. We’ll see you in the fall.
More to read:
- Maine Governor Signs Rules To Finally Allow Pot Sales
- Mills Signs Into Law Bipartisan Bills Aimed At Reducing Poverty In Maine
- Takeaways From The Democratic Debates
- Mills Signs Sweeping Renewable Energy Bills
- Mills Signs Package Of Bills That Could Bring Down Prescription Drug Costs
- Maine House Speaker Sara Gideon Announces Bid To Unseat Collins
Maine's Political Pulse is produced most weeks by Willis Ryder Arnold, with help this week from Irwin Gratz. Caitlin Troutman is the digital producer. The theme music is by Rob Holt.