We discuss what's happening in Maine's state Legislature — from pending bills to public hearings — as the session revs up to speed.
Maine Public political correspondent Mal Leary also checks in on what he's following at this point in the session.
Eloise Vitelli, state senator (D, Sagadahoc) and assistant Senate Democratic leader
Dennis L. Keschl, state representative (R, Belgrade), appropriations and financial affairs committees
- What Mainers Should Expect From Mills' Two Year Budget Proposal
- Mills' Supplemental Budget Proposal Could Change Drug Treatment Policy, Bicentennial Plans And More
- Public Hearings On Mills' Proposed Budget Set To Begin
- Maine's Chief Justice Calls For Investing Beyond Court Needs
- Mills: Maine's Medicaid Expansion Now Underway, As More Than 500 New Recipients Enrolled
- Mills Signs Executive Order To Address Opioid Epidemic
- Newest Voter ID Bill Voted Down By Veterans And Legal Affairs Committee
- New Push To Get Rid Of Vehicle Inspections In Maine
- Proposal To Repeal Maine Vaccine Exemptions On To Committee
- Proposal Would Buy Up CMP, Emera Assets To Create Nonprofit Utility
- Maine House Gives Initial Thumbs Up To Bill Ending 'Gross Metering'