Two top-ranking legislative leaders join us to discuss the work still left to be done and the prospects for compromise.
- Sara Gideon, Speaker of the Maine House
- Mike Thibodeau, president of the Maine Senate
- 'We Can’t Even Do Gridlock Right': Legislative Session Ends in Bipartisan Frustration
- Speaker Gideon Responds to LePage's Claim That She Was 'Playing Political Games'
- Tensions Flare As Maine Budget Panel Advances Bills To Pay Direct Care Workers And Fund Jails
- How Maine’s education funding system works
- Maine.gov: Bonds on the Ballot
- House GOP stands with LePage to keep stalling $15 million senior housing bond
- Mainers back pension reform
- Maine State Lottery - funds go toward state general fund
- Broadband: What Will It Take For Connectivity Across Maine?