This show was recorded before a live audience in Iceland; no calls will be taken.
In many ways, Iceland is like Maine – beautiful, sparsely populated, and a tourist destination. We’ll discuss the similarities and differences between Maine and Iceland. Jennifer Rooks hosts this special program from Iceland's RÚV Studios.
- `Margrét Gauja Magnúsdóttir, Guide and former politician
- Oscar Avila, Public Affairs Officer At The U.S. Embassy In Iceland
- Konráð S. Guðjónsson, Chief Economist With The Iceland Chamber Of Commerce
- María Björk Gunnarsdóttir, Manager, Visit Iceland & Creative Industries
- Maine-Iceland Relations
- PBS Newshour: Tourism in Iceland is booming — but that may not be all good news
- Iceland’s World Cup debut was watched by 99.6 percent of its TV viewers on Saturday
- How to see the northern lights in Iceland
- Iceland: The tourism epidemic
- Natural resources in Iceland
- National Parks in Iceland