Chief Political Correspondent Steve Mistler and Senior Political Correspondent Mal Leary spoke with Host Irwin Gratz on this week’s episode of Maine’s Political Pulse.
And on the Pulse this week: breaking down Maine's role in a Super Tuesday that reshaped the Democratic presidential primary. Also — why a potential referendum over Central Maine Power's transmission project is taking a nasty turn.
Get caught up:
- Unpacking Maine's Super Tuesday Results
- Maine Voters Turn Out In Force To Decide Party Primaries, Vaccination Referendum
- Maine exit polls (via CNN)
- Late support lifts Biden; Sanders keeps his base: Takeaways from Super Tuesday exit polls (via ABC)
- 2 Democratic strategists on how Biden gained momentum for Super Tuesday
- Bernie Sanders' Call For Young Voters Isn't Working Out The Way He Planned
- Mainers Vote Against Religious, Philosophical Exemptions For School-Mandated Vaccinations
- Maine PUC Rejects Sale Of Emera Maine To Canadian Company
- Opponents Of Transmission Line Project Say CMP Group Hired A Private Investigator To Monitor Them
Maine's Political Pulse was produced this week by Willis Ryder Arnold. Caitlin Troutman is the digital producer. The theme music was performed and recorded by Rob Holt.