This is the second segment of a special two-hour Maine Calling, as we continue to cover the fallout of the COVID-19 emergency in Maine. For the first segment, click here.
Our editorial page editors return to discuss how their papers are covering the coronavirus crisis and what issues matters most to Mainers.
Susan Young, editorial page editor, Bangor Daily News
Ben Bragdon, editorial page editor, Kennebec Journal/Morning Sentinel
Greg Kesich, editorial page editor, Portland Press Herald/Maine Sunday Telegram
Matt Dunlap (call-in), Maine Secretary of State
- Census Day 2020 comes with a new reality because of coronavirus
- Elections May Have to Change During the Coronavirus Outbreak. Here’s How.
- What Mainers Need To Know About The Coronavirus
- Live Coverage: The Latest On The Coronavirus And COVID-19 In Maine
- A record 3.3 million Americans filed for unemployment benefits as the coronavirus slams economy
- How journalists around the world are covering the coronavirus
— Gregory Rec (@gregoryrec) March 18, 2020