Our panel of editorial page editors discuss the news that made the Maine headlines in January – from the work of the legislature, the new Mills administration appointees, the latest on the federal government shutdown, and, of course, the ice disk.
Greg Kesich, editorial page editor, Portland Press Herald and Maine Sunday Telegram
Ben Bragdon, editorial page editor, Kennebec Journal and Morning Sentinel
Susan Young, editorial page editor, Bangor Daily News
- VIDEO: Gov. Janet Mills Lays Out Policy Agenda In Inaugural Address
- Maine Senate Overwhelmingly Confirms Nine of Governor Mills’ Cabinet Nominees
- Former Bath Iron Works Executive Picked To Run MaineCare
- What’s The Deal With The Maine Ice Disk? Scientists Aren’t Really Sure Either
- New Jersey Man Takes A Hatchet To Maine's Giant Ice Disk
- Rare Hawk In Maine Is Euthanized After Condition Worsens
- Mills' Controversial Pick For Head Of DEP Clears First Step In Confirmation Process
- New Maine Senior Adviser On Tribal Affairs Calls New Job An 'Historic Opportunity'
- Move Over Allen's, Fireball Is Now Maine's Best-Selling Booze
- Sen. Collins Faces Pressure From Republicans To Support Funding For Border Wall
- Proposal Would Buy Up CMP, Emera Assets To Create Nonprofit Utility