The rapid surge in COVID-19 cases in Maine mirrors what's happening elsewhere, but is alarming for a state that has maintained some of the lowest rates in the country.
Nirav Shah, director, Maine CDC, joins us to discuss the strategy and outlook for containing the virus as well as administering the vaccine to Mainers, and answers listener questions.
- Record-High 246 COVID-19 Cases In Maine, 1 Death
- 'The Pot Is Starting To Boil' — Maine CDC Opens Over A Dozen Outbreak Investigations
- Massachusetts No Longer Exempt From COVID-19 Testing, Quarantine Requirements
- Moderna's COVID-19 Vaccine Shines In Clinical Trial
- Pfizer Says Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine Is More Than 90% Effective
- Calais Church Takes Radical Approach After COVID-19 Outbreak: Full Transparency