It's Friday and time again for Maine’s Political Pulse with Irwin Gratz, Mal Leary and Steve Mistler.
Get caught up:
- Collins Says Impeachment Was Not Focus Of Meeting With Trump
- Republican Senators, White House Map Out Impeachment Trial
- Amid Criticism, Jared Golden Says He's '100% Committed' To A Full Investigation Of The President (Oct. 2)
- More than 100 Democrats sign letter calling for Stephen Miller to resign - via The Hill
- Stephen Miller And 'The Camp Of The Saints,' A White Nationalist Reference
Maine's Political Pulse was produced this week by Willis Ryder Arnold. Caitlin Troutman is the digital producer. The theme music is by Rob Holt.