Tuesday, Maine voters went to the polls. There were no statewide races to decide, but local elections in Portland, Lewiston and elsewhere offered some noteworthy results.
On this week's edition of Maine's Political Pulse, Keith Shortall spoke with Maine Public's Mal Leary and Steve Mistler about what those results mean and about the most recent entry into the U.S. Senate race, Democrat Ross LaJeunesse.
Catch up with these headlines:
- Former Google Executive Latest Democrat To Enter Race To Unseat Susan Collins
- Former Google Executive To Join Democratic Primary Race For Susan Collins' Seat In 2020
- Kate Snyder Unseats Ethan Strimling In Portland Mayoral Race
- New Portland Mayor Says She'll Establish A Collaborative Relationship With City Council
- Maine Voters Make History Electing Immigrants To Local Offices Around The State
Maine's Political Pulse was produced this week by Keith Shortall. Caitlin Troutman is the digital producer. The theme music is by Rob Holt.