This week, host Irwin Gratz speaks with statehouse bureau chief Steve Mistler and chief political correspondent Mal Leary about the race for Maine’s 2nd District seat. It was one the seats that Democrats flipped in the 2018 Congressional election when Jared Golden narrowly defeated incumbent Republican Bruce Poliquin. Another close race is possible coming up as more Republican's have entered the race.
- Former State Representative Enters Republican Race For Maine's 2nd District Seat
- Adrienne Bennett, Former LePage Spokeswoman, Running For 2nd District Seat
- Bruce Poliquin Says He Won’t Run In 2020 For His Old Seat In Maine’s 2nd District
- Poll: Independents Move In Favor Of Impeachment Inquiry; GOP Stays Firmly Against
- Maine Republicans Rally In Support Of Donald Trump Outside Jared Golden's Office
- Amid Criticism, Jared Golden Says He's '100% Committed' To A Full Investigation Of The President
- To Gerrymander Or Not To Gerrymander? That's The Question For Democrats
Maine's Political Pulse is produced by Willis Ryder Arnold. Caitlin Troutman is the digital producer. The theme music is by Rob Holt.