Candidates are lining up to represent their party in the 2020 presidential race. We’ll discuss who’s in, who’s thinking about joining the race, and what to look for in the months ahead.
Emily Cain, executive director, EMILY’s List; former Maine state legislator and candidate for Maine’s 2nd Congressional District.
Anthony Corrado, department of government, Colby College. Tony is widely regarded as one of the nation’s leading experts on political finance.
- Here are the Democrats who have said they're running for president
- The 2020 Democratic field is the most diverse ever
- Rust Belt, Sun Belt or Both? Democrats Seek the Best Route to the White House
- John Delaney Says He’s ‘Skating to Where the Puck Is Going’
- Democratic Presidential Candidates Say 'No' To Corporate PAC Money
- 2020 Democrats to qualify for debates based on grassroots fundraising
- Who Will Be the 2020 Climate Candidate? There Are Lots of Choices
- How Democrats could lose on health care in 2020
- Joe Biden’s 2020 Plan Is Almost Complete. Democrats Are Impatient.
- The DNC voted to strip superdelegates of their powers. Will it matter for 2020?