Colby College political science professor Anthony Corrado shares his take on who did well and who didn’t after the first debates among the leading Democratic candidates for president. We’ll also hear about their predictions for how the race will take shape in the months to come.
Anthony Corrado, professor of government at Colby College. He is widely regarded as one of the nation’s leading experts on political finance.
- Democratic Debate Highlights A Big Advantage For Trump. It's The Economy
- The Democratic Party Attempts To Pivot To The Future — Ready Or Not
- Biden Defends Civil Rights Record After Harris Blasted Him Over Segregation, Busing
- 5 Takeaways From The 1st Democratic Debate
- 5 Takeaways From Night 2 Of The Democratic Debate
- Tracking The Money Race Behind The Presidential Campaign
- Bill Weld Will Challenge President Trump In 2020. What Are His Chances?