Maine's Political Pulse is back.
Host Irwin Gratz was joined this week by Chief Political Correspondent Steve Mistler and Statehouse reporter Mal Leary.
They're ready to catch you up on what's been happening this summer, but first they’re going to jump ahead to 2020 and discuss one of the marquis races on Maine's ballot — the U.S. Senate seat now held by Republican Susan Collins.
Get Caught Up:
- New Report Calls Maine 2020 Senate Race A 'Toss-Up'
- Maine Nonprofit With Undisclosed Donors Ramps Up Efforts To Unseat Collins In 2020
- Eric Brakey Kicks Off Run For Maine's 2nd District House Seat
- Group Seeking To Overturn Maine's New Vaccine Law Submits Petitions
- Mainers Will Use Ranked-Choice Voting In The Presidential Election, But Not The Upcoming Primaries
Maine's Political Pulse is produced by Willis Ryder Arnold. Caitlin Troutman is the digital producer. The theme music is by Rob Holt.