What impact are recent tariffs having on Maine's economy as a whole - and on specific businesses and industries? What are companies doing to adjust to the repercussions of the trade wars?
- Wade Merritt, President of the Maine International Trade Center (MITC)
- Kathie Leonard, President/CEO and owner of Auburn Manufacturing, Inc., an industry leader in the manufacture of advanced textiles for extreme-heat environments.
- Sheila Adams, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Maine Coast, a worldwide distributor of North American lobster, headquartered in York, Maine
- Maine Exports, Jobs, & Foreign Investment
- U.S. Chamber comes out against new tariffs, details impact on Maine
- Maine Lobster Industry Deals With New Tariffs From China
- What it Takes to Get Maine Lobster On Tables Around the World
- Maine Companies Are Feeling The Consequences of Trump's Steel Tariffs
- Federal Government To Offer Trade Assistance To Farmers After Tariffs Hurt Business
- New Study Says Tariffs Could Cost Households $2,400 Next Year
- The Trump Administration's Tariffs On China Are Not Having The Desired Effect So Far