We check in with the experts on the level of danger from ticks this season, and what to watch for in terms of Lyme and other diseases that can be carried by ticks or other bugs.
- Michele Walsh Maine State Veterinarian
- Chuck Lubelczyk, vector ecologist, Maine Medical Center Research Institute (MMCRI)
- Rob Smith director of MMCRI's vector-borne disease lab
- ‘Conditions are ripe’ for punishing tick season in Maine
- Collins Introduces Legislation For Prevention And Treatment Of Tick-Borne Illnesses
- New Tool Launched To Teach Mainers About Tick Borne Diseases And Prevention
- The "Tick Tuck"
- Did You Get Bit By A Lyme-Infested Tick? Here's What To Do
- Ticks And Lyme Disease: 3 Factors Determine Risk Of Infection
- Tick Testing for the People of Maine
- IDEXX: Parasite screening for the health of your pets and family