Maine Calling returns to its one-hour format, airing from 1-2 pm and rebroadcast at 7 pm.
Along with the barrage of information that we get daily about the coronavirus pandemic, there is also a flood of misinformation. We speak with an infectious disease specialist about what's known and unknown about COVID-19--as well as the downright falsehoods that are circulating. We'll also learn about caring for someone with the disease.
Dr. Herb Cushing, chief medical officer, Spectrum Healthcare Partners; board-certified in internal medicine and infectious disease
- The New Coronavirus Can Live On Surfaces For 2-3 Days — Here's How To Clean Them
- Coronavirus can live on surfaces for days. But it can't travel through the mail, experts say
- Paper money shunned due to coronavirus
- The EPA recommends using these home-cleaning products on surfaces to protect against the new coronavirus
- Warmer Weather May Slow, but Not Halt, Coronavirus
- Scientists Probe How Coronavirus Might Travel Through The Air
- Coronavirus FAQs: Is A Homemade Mask Effective? And What's The Best Way To Wear One?
- Maine CDC Interim Guidance for Healthcare Professionals
- Fact check: Debunking 10 myths about the coronavirus that causes COVID-19
- Coronavirus Disease 2019: Myth vs. Fact
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public: Myth busters
- CDC: Stop the Spread of Rumors
- CDC: Caring for someone with COVID-19 at home