As part of Maine Public's coverage of election issues throughout the year, we feature this Your Vote 2020 interview with candidates who will be on the ballot during the primary election on July 14.
Two Democratic primary candidates for U.S. Senate will be interviewed to learn about their views on current events, the issues they are prioritizing, and what they feel voters need to know about them.
- Sara Gideon On The Issues That Are Most Important To Maine Democrats
- Maine Democrats host virtual forum for US Senate candidates
- PPH: Democratic hopeful skips debate
- African American Lawmakers Call On Maine's Political Leaders To Speak Out Against Systemic Racism
- Planned Parenthood endorses Sara Gideon in race to unseat Susan Collins
- Betsy Sweet On The Issues That Are Most Important To Maine Democrats
- Watch: Maine Democrats vying for US Senate nomination face off ahead of primary
- Betsy Sweet: ‘Medicare for All’ is the only solution to the U.S. health care crisis
- Campaign Ads Call Betsy Sweet 'Too Liberal For Maine'
- Maine Candidates Forced To Use Different Campaign Methods During Pandemic
- Betsy Sweet For PPH: Looking at a post-COVID-19 world