Race for the White House: Where Do The Candidates Stand After the Iowa Caucus?
Our panel discusses the results from the Iowa caucuses and looks ahead to the New Hampshire primary. Where do the presidential candidates stand at this point in the race?
Jeanne Cummings, deputy bureau chief, Wall Street Journal
Lauren Chooljian, political reporter with New Hampshire Public Radio and host of the podcast Stranglehold. Click here to listen to Stranglehold.
- Iowa Democratic Party: App 'Coding Issue' To Blame For Delay In Caucus Results
- What We Know About The App That Delayed Iowa's Caucus Results
- Vox: Why Iowa and New Hampshire shouldn’t go first in the primaries anymore
- Buttigieg: When I Called Myself “Victorious” in Iowa, I Didn’t Mean I Won Iowa
- The candidates who have qualified for the first February Democratic debate so far
- Democrats Are Freaking Out About Mike Bloomberg